Friday, April 24, 2015

Thoughts Too Long For Twitter (2) -- The Problem with the Blog

The problem with the blog is that, while I want to use this site to share my writing with you, whatever I share on my blog suddenly becomes "published material." Even though I'm the one publishing it, even though no one will probably read it except for you and my mother (Hi, Mom!). Even still, it's suddenly published, and no longer acceptable for submission to most publications. Bummer. Because I want you to read my latest short story. It is so good! It's called "Nessun Dorma," and it's about a young lady who smells just a little too enticing to werewolves. I can't post it, but I can email it to you! Send me a request in the comments... Until then, here's some Pavarotti for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment